Retainers/deposits are required for all tattoo appointments.
1. Retainers are NON-REFUNDABLE under any circumstance.
2. Your retainer will be applied to the cost of the tattoo. When multiple appointment sessions are
scheduled, retainers must be placed to reserve each appointment. Retainers will be redeemed either per session or on the final session.
3. A retainer is required to schedule an appointment. If you do not pay a retainer, you do not have a reserved appointment.
4. The retainer covers time/effort used to prepare for your tattoo appointment (i.e. research, drawings, etc.). Design mock-ups are generally available one day before your appointment upon request, however your retainer does not guarantee a design preview.
5. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, your retainer is forfeited, and you may need to reschedule your appointment.
6. Retainers cannot be transferred to other tattoos or other people. This retainer is intended for the tattoo design ideas discussed and scheduled for during the consultation.
7. The retainer required will range from $150-$600 and is determined by the artist.
8. You have up to 6 months from the date the deposit is placed to schedule your appointment.
9. Because of the full schedule, designs are drawn up one or two days before the appointment date. I cannot give finalized deigns or much attention and communication months or weeks before scheduled appointments. If you feel you need constant contact about your tattoo design, I am not the artist for you.
Cancelation/ Reschedule Policy
10.Please give us a minimum of 2 weeks notice to cancel or reschedule appointments.
11.Canceling within 2 weeks of your appointment results in the loss of your retainer/deposit. Another retainer will be required to schedule another appointment.
12.You may reschedule your appointment once, more than once will require an additional retainer and your original deposit will be forfeited.
WHY? It is necessary for Rose Noir Tattoo Studio to maintain a full schedule to keep business running. We have a schedule that is booked out several months in advance with many clients eager to come in as soon as possible. When appointments are canceled with late notice, they are difficult to fill. Please allow us the proper time to schedule other clients in your absence.